Posted on July 25, 2014 by Amy Krasner
Don’t have time to make eggs every morning? How about making this recipe on Sunday morning and saving your leftovers for the next few days? As always, we encourage you to eat a protein-based breakfast. Starting the day with some vegetables couldn’t hurt either. ;)
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor until almost smooth, leave a little bit of texture.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving or for up to 2 days.