Toasty & Nutty Snack-Bars
Posted on March 8, 2013 by Amy Krasner
Nutrition fact- Always include some protein and fats when eating carbohydrates! This method helps to regulate blood sugar and will keep you full for longer.
Sweet, salty, nutty, tasty… Couldn’t be more delicious! These bars also happen to be gluten-free, egg-free and dairy free. Oh Joy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup organic tea seed oil or organic grapeseed oil
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees
- Mix almond flour, baking soda, sea salt and oats together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together
- Add pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and raisins to the mixture. Mix until well incorporated
- Oil an 8×8 inch baking dish with tea seed oil. Bake form 20 minutes. Let cool.